skin care products
Skin Care Products for a Monsoon Skin Care Regime
Monsoons are here and we just can’t get enough of the steaming fritters and a cup of piping hot ginger tea. Though we love the rains and the lush greenery around, the humid and moist air takes a toll on our skin and hair.
So, here we’ll discuss some tips to take care of your skin that can let you enjoy the weather with a more refreshed and healthy skin.
Skincare regime to follow during pouring monsoons:
- Skin care products: It is very important that you invest in good skin care products for hydrating your skin. Do a thorough research on what kind of products are suited to your skin type. For example, oily skin people should swap their moisturizer with gel-based one instead of the cream ones. This will prevent the skin from becoming more oily and sticky.
- Hydrate: Drink lots and lots of water even if it makes you run to the loo. You may be using a number of skin care products but water makes your skin healthy from the inside. It is recommended to have one glass of water every hour. It flushes the toxins out from the body and makes the skin radiant.
- Wash your face: You should wash your face 3-4 times daily. You need not use face wash every time, but just washing the face with water will let the skin breathe and remove the unwanted oiliness.
- Sunscreen: If the weather is cloudy outside even then do not forget your sunscreen. Try opting for such skincare products and sunscreens that offer at least SPF30.
- Exfoliate: Scrub your face 2-3 times a week. It aids in the elimination of dead skin cells and clogged pores. The skincare products and scrubs used for scrubbing should be mild in nature. It will prevent the skin from getting extra dry and worn out.
- Makeup: Using quality skincare products and makeup is the first step for taking good care of your skin. During monsoons, use lightweight makeup instead of the heavy makeup products. Heavy foundation can make the face look cakey. Mascara, eyeliners should be waterproof so that it doesn’t get washed off due to rains.
- Toner: Use toners that are free from alcohol as it may make the skin extra dry.
- Facemasks: If you are in habit of using face masks on a regular basis then checkout for ingredients like tea tree oil, aloe vera and neem. Aloe Vera is known to be hydrating in nature and instantly rejuvenates the skin. On the other hand, neem is anti-bacterial so prevents the skin from getting any fungal or bacterial infections.
The market is loaded with a sundry of skin care products but being a bit thoughtful during the monsoons before you buy a product is an intelligent choice. Choosing a natural product like INJA life collagen will help you keep your skin healthy and glowing.