EASY TO MAKE RECIPES WITH COLLAGEN
Collagen powder supplements are proteins that are broken down into peptides, or short chains of amino acids, which will be absorbed by the body and used as building blocks for skin, hair, nails, joints, bones, and your gut lining.These are full-body wonders.
Adding a collagen powder to your diet is often as simple as swirling a few scoops into your morning coffee. But that’s not the sole way you can consume it: Collagen powders are really easy to mix into other smoothies, snacks, and even full-blown meals. Here are three fun, unique recipes to up your intake.
Banana Collagen Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana, mashed (about ¾ cup)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 T INJA Pro collagen
- ½ t baking powder
- ¼ t ground cinnamon
- Banana slices, for topping
- Raw honey, for drizzling
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the mashed banana, eggs, and almond milk together.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, mix all purpose flour, collagen powder, baking powder, and ground cinnamon together.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Let the batter rest for five minutes before cooking.
- Melt a bit of coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Grease a round metal mold with oil and place it in the middle of the pan.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into the mold and let it cook for three minutes or until bubbles rise to the top and the surface is no longer shiny.
- Run a butter knife around the edge of the mold and remove the mold before flipping the pancake over. Let it cook for another one to two minutes until the other side is golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes topped with sliced bananas and a drizzle of raw honey.
Chocolate Collagen Smoothie
- 2 cups coconut milk, or other milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 scoops of INJA Fit Chocolate Collagen
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
Collagen Overnight Oat Recipe
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop INJA Pro Collagen
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ½ cup berries of choice
- Mix all ingredients in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning!
INJA Collagen is perfect to pair with any dish. We recommend you to definitely make one of the above-mentioned recipes using this perfect health boosting ingredient and let others keep guessing the secret behind your glowing health.
Share your favourite INJA Collagen recipes with us on Instagram by tagging us or letting us know in the comments down below.