5 Fuss-free Skincare Tips for Men
A skincare regime can seem to be tedious and time consuming to most people but that is far from the truth. More men are now pursuing healthier, younger-looking skin, making it a great time for men to evaluate their skin care routine.This ensures that your skin, the largest organ of your body, remains stable and more youthful looking for years to come.
1) Moisturiser – Try adding a basic unscented moisturiser to your skin care routine. A moisturiser creates a barrier by trapping water in your skin, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines. For best results, apply moisturizer to your face and body immediately after bathing, showering or shaving while the skin is still damp.
2) Use a mild face wash daily – Adult acne does not spare anyone regardless of gender. To avoid acne and hyperpigmentation, wash your face with a mild face wash that contains salicylic acid in it
3) Wear sunscreen– Sunscreen helps prevent sun damage that can lead to wrinkles, age spots and even skin cancer. Apply sunscreen liberally to all exposed areas of skin, including your scalp, ears, neck and lips. For best protection wear water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF 30 or higher and reapply every two hours when outside.
4) Aftershave care – Razor bumps, razor burns and ingrown hairs have happened to most men at least once, A big tip is to not stretch your skin taut while shaving. Before you shave, wet your skin and hair to soften it. Use a good, high quality shaving cream and shave in the direction of hair growth. Rinse after each swipe of the razor, and change your blade after five to seven shaves to minimise irritation.
5) Add Collagen to your diet – As we grow older, our body tends to produce less Collagen than the previous year. This results in fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin and hair loss. Collagen is the most abundant protein present in the body and it makes up for 90% of the skin’s protein. Adding a high quality Collagen supplement like INJA Wellness’ Collagen to your diet as a part of your skincare routine will help your skin from the inside out. Besides your skin, Collagen also benefits your hair, joints, ligaments, tendons, bones and overall well being!
Shop now on injawellness.com